Handgun Carry Classes"*****
• Classes are usually a combined beginner and renewal.
• Unless otherwise informed, class starts at 10:00 a.m. ( if you're from Rio Linda that's in the morning) We will conclude around 2:00 p.m. This includes range time. You should bring a noontime snack.
• You will need: 50 rounds of ammo for your weapon which must be .32 cal or larger. Ear protection, eye protection(optional).
• Wear weather appropriate clothing. Please have appropriate shoes or boots on. We walk to the range which also is pasture for cattle, deer, wild hogs and rattle snakes. Just be mindful we are in west central rural Texas and there are wild things here. They are more afraid of you than you are of them but keep an eye out.
• The Cost of the class is:
We accept cash, check, gold, silver, old guns and fat calves. Currently 4 Morgan silver dollars will get you in either class!
Please note: No rude or unsafe behavior will be tolerated. We will offer a prayer for our country and a safe class along with reciting the Pledge of Allegiance at the beginning of the class. If this offends anyone--you're in the wrong place!
Please be forewarned: I use politically incorrect words and statements with no shame! If you don't love and respect the United States of America--you're in the wrong place!